Category: Buy Methadone Online
Showing all 2 results
What is Methadone?
About: Generic Name – Methadone
Brand Name – Methadose, Dolophine
Drug Class – Opioids, Narcotic Analgesics
Methadone belongs to the class of opioid drugs. It was created by German doctors during World War 2, and when it started being used in the United States, doctors started it to cure people's severe or extreme pain. Today, Methadone is also used to get rid of heroin addiction and as a narcotic painkiller. Methadone is a drug that completely changes the way your brain and your nervous system react to pain.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist medicine that acts on the opioid receptors in your brain, and thus it reduces the craving for drugs like heroin, morphine, and opioid painkillers. This medicine starts showing its effect within half n hour of taking it, and its maximum impact can be observed after 3 hours of swallowing. The result of this medicine lasts for15 hours.
Methadone is available in the market under the following different brands or names; Methadone and Dolophine.
Buy Methadone online to get amazing saving offers with your cart!
- It is used to treat addiction to opioids like morphine, heroin, etc.
- It is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
- They are used as a part of a regular treatment program for addiction.
- It is used to prevent withdrawal symptoms caused by stopping other opioids suddenly.
- It treats pain caused by surgery, injury, or any long-term illness.
- They are used after or before delivery and labor pain.
Who can use or cannot use Methadone:
- A person suffering from asthma or breathing problem is prohibited from using Methadone.
- If you have a blockage in your stomach or intestinal part, you must avoid Methadone.
- If you have heart problems, sleep apnea, brain tumor, seizure, or any head injury, you must avoid using Methadone.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must avoid using Methadone.
- A physically and mentally healthy person can use this medicine as directed by their doctors or physicians.
- A person suffering from opioid addiction can use this medicine when prescribed by their doctor.
The doses of Methadone your doctor prescribes will depend on factors such as age, sex, the form of Methadone, and other medical conditions you are suffering from.
- Usual adult dose for pain
- Initial – 20 to 30 mg (oral). An additional 5 mg or 10 mg can be given after two to four hours if needed.
- Maximum Initial dose – 30 mg
- Maximum dose in 1 day – 40 mg
Common side effects:
- Mood changes
- Vision problems
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Appetite changes
- Itchy skin
- Sweating Problem
Serious Side Effects:
- Trouble in breathing
- fainting or lightheadedness
- trouble swallowing
- Unusual menstrual periods
- Swollen tongue, throat, or face
- Chest pain
- Rapid heartbeat
Interaction with other drugs:
Methadone has 315 major drug interactions, 358 moderate drug interactions, and 9 minor drug interactions.
- Major Drug Interaction includes A-G Tussin, Abarlix, Baclofen, Nalbufine, etc.
- Moderate Drug Interaction includes Ofloxacin, Oritavancine, Septra DX V- Cof, etc.
- Minor Drug Interaction includes Donepezil, Rifabutin, Atazanavir, Indinavir, etc.
Interaction with food/alcohol- Major interaction with alcohol, Moderate interaction with food.
- Taking inhibitors with this medicine may cause serious drug interaction.
- Misuse or overdose of Methadone can cause addiction overdose or sometimes death of a person.
- Taking this medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding can also pass on addiction to the baby.
- Consumption of this medicine continuously and excessively can cause infertility problems in both males and females.
- A person can also become a victim of heart disease by taking continuous or excessive intake of Methadone.
- Consumption of this medicine in the wrong doses can affect your menstrual cycle.
- Using this medicine without a doctor's prescription can also cause mental disorders.
No referral code is needed! Hurry Up!
- Tell your doctor if you have allergic reactions to opioid drugs.
- This medicine sometimes is habit forming; to prevent this, you have to tell your doctor if this medicine is not working as well.
- Get the emergency help of doctors or nurses if anyone has an overdose on this medicine.
- Ask your doctor to decrease doses if you have a sleeping problem or sleep apnea.
- If you have been using Methadone regularly for several months or longer, do not change your dose suddenly or stop using it without asking your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, tell your doctor first before using this medicine.
How to buy Methadone Online?
Nowadays, buying medicines online is an effortless task for everyone. You can order Methadone online by visiting our site. Before purchasing any kind of medicines, special attention should be paid to their quality and always by 100% original products. We always provide 100% authentic medications to our respected customers. You can buy or order any medicine sitting at home with just one click. Order Methadone online to deliver it to your doorsteps as soon as possible.